Do you want to learn how to organize and mobilize the youth vote—and help make real, lasting change? As a College Fellow you’ll receive expert organizing training to help overcome barriers to voting. And you’ll mobilize them to empower others. You will learn from top campaign veterans how to build and run a Field Operation. You will learn where increasing voter turnout on Election Day will have the most impact.
- Organize now to help win on Election Day (11/6/18)
- Learn traditional and digital organizing tactics
- Recruit and mobilize volunteers
- Host events
- Coordinate with local Democratic campaigns
- Commit 10-15 hours a week through 11/18
- Must be enrolled in a college or university
- Strong work ethic, organizational and time management skills
- Strong written communication
- Campaign experience a plus but not required
- Passionate about changing the course of our country!
- Volunteer Position
- Applications due August 25th. Applications accepted on a rolling basis, with a preference for early applications.
We believe that the GOP's behavior disproportionately hurts the most marginalized people in society this including people of color, people from working class backgrounds, women and LGBTQ people. We believe that these communities must be centered in the work we do. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities, members of other marginalized communities. We also encourage applications from students in 2 or 4 year programs and part and full time students.
We welcome all applicants regardless of age, citizenship, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy status, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other differences.